Wednesday 16 June 2010

bokja!!!

when i gain my inheritance from the kindly benefactor to whom i unwittingly did an act of kindness in my youth, i shall be purchasing some if not all of these beautiful bokja pieces to furnish the home also kindly wished to me...


the floral fabric makes me feel the way homer simpson feels about donuts, and mixed with the missoniesque zig-zags!!!!


i do love me some eames, especially when reupholstered with abit of pretty/ sophistocated ethnic (i think ray and charles would have approved!)


i love the suzani sun/flower motif, and what great legs


lovely legs again, and the mix of colour and pattern of course appeals!


i shall lounge in artfully mismatched dries van noten and missoni on this, and read south american experimental fiction...


and i have to believe that this will be mine someday, not just the picture on my noticeboard in our study that has taunted me for over a year!!

No comments: