Monday 8 March 2010

Some Sugary Treats

I am led to believe that we no longer refer to pastels, but to sorbet shades.  That's OK by me, because by my reckoning I can now add rasperry and blackberry to the classsic spring-y pallette.  As WorldFreeze is still in full effect, despite the illusory sunshine, I shall indulge my yearnings for Springtime colour in some pretty interiors to cure the Monday blahs.








(not an interior, but pretty cool anyway)



Apart from the last two, which I know are Vanessa Bruno's Paris apartment - frome Elle Decoration - I haven't a clue where I found the rest of the images, they are part of my hoard of pretty picures, lazily saved and not referenced!

2 comments:

Mise said...

Those pink stairs have me yearning to relieve the whiteness of mine - ever so stylish and jolly.

rachellovecameron said...

they REALLY make me want to take up the grey carpet from mine!