Friday 9 July 2010

perfect dress by proxy

ok, its not the PERFECT dress, but it is a very nice dress, and it was only £9 in tkmaxx, and now i won't have to yearn so much for the cath kidston one...


for me a pretty white dress is a wardrobe staple, and i can't wear my lovely antique one as i bought it when i was teeny-tiny and now my well-fed arms are ripping it when i try to move!! i still look at it every  day though, hung up in our bedroom...


oh well. i shall be wearing the proxy dress with black tights, black slip and my dead man's brogues which i got in a charity shop for £5...


..like a fatter, older alexa chung!

2 comments:

MFAMB said...

sweet lord baby jesus eating bbq!!!
i LOOOOOOOVE those shoes!!!!!
alexa chung can suck it.
curvy women are the source of all universal power.

Unknown said...

I agree about the shoes. And the curvy women. But I want those shoes!